You may book a workshop place on line by completing the form below. Workshops are open to all on a first-come-first-served basis, so worth getting your name on the list early! Our workshops represent excellent value for money as we do not seek to make a profit from workshops; all our tutors are professionals and charge much more for privately booked places.
If you have any questions, or you prefer to book by e:mail, you can do this through the Committee page.
In line with the procedure adopted by professional artists running their own courses, theatres, etc. we do ask for payment at the time of booking; your place will only be held once payment is received.
The 2018 charges are £25 for Members of Axminster Art Society and £30 for Visitors.
- What if you book and then find you cannot attend?
Payment will only be returned if the place can be taken by someone on the waiting list, it is therefore in your interests to notify us as quickly as possible.
- What if the list is full by the time we receive your payment?
You will have the option of:-
- Staying on the waiting list - Dinny would keep you advised of cancellations but return your money if there are none;
- Relinquishing a place on the waiting list and taking an immediate refund.
- Cash - this would normally be at the time of booking in person but if you are booking on line you need to be aware that the place will not be held for you until payment is received. You may make arrangements with Dinny for paying in person.
- Cheque - either in person or, if this is not possible, by making arrangements with Dinny to post it.
- Electronically, by telephone or internet banking - if you book on line the automated response will give you the information you need, alternatively you may contact Dinny for these details.
Once you have submitted the form you will get an automated message to say it has been transmitted. If you do not get this message please contact Dinny Pollard, our Workshops Secretary, through the Committee page. Dinny will give a personal reply in due course but please do not worry if this takes a little longer to arrive.
Exhibitions : Friends of AAS : History of AAS : Join AAS : Latest News
Links : Mission Statement : Venues : Who's Who : Why Join AAS?